Light Duty Cantilever
The Light Duty Cantilever is ideal if you're having to store long and difficult items such as steel bars, piping, tubes or timber. Storage is horizontal so you can handle things manually or by forklift.
The Light Duty Cantilever is a versatile, modular system for storage of long goods. With no front uprights obstructing load-placing and retrieval, all levels are available for DIY, Manufacturing, Plumbing & Pipework, and workshop environments.
Additional arms, uprights and braces can be added as storage requirements change, while single- and double-sided configurations provide maximum storage capacity on a single central column, or to fit flush against a wall.
All aspects of the Cantilever's design comply with recommendations of the FEM 10.2.09 normative and EN 1993-1-1:2006 Design of Steel Structures.
The Light Duty Cantilever offers the following features and benefits as standard:
- No limitation to products length
- Suited to interior installations
- Various arm lengths available
- Easily adjustable arm distances
- Fully modular, with extra sections available as you need them
These loads are calculated in accordance with the relevant standard FEM 10.2.09. For heavy loads, use our Medium or Heavy Duty Cantilever.
- 2000mm and 2500mm
- Arm lengths: 300mm / 400mm / 500mm / 600mm
Maximum load (per arm):
- 163kg – 400kg (dependent on layout)
Maximum load (per column):
- 1300kg – 4500kg (dependent on layout)
- 1000mm / 1250mm / 1500mm / 1750mm / 2000mm