- Minimum University degree in relevant engineering field
- Preferred Master Degree in Structural Engineering
- Ability to make structural design analysis and calculations.
- Ability to devise structural test programs for sample items and to interpret results
- Able and willing to make technical decisions
- Knowledge of thin walled and slender metallic structures
- Knowledge of modern analysis software
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- English language knowledge (written and spoken to good standard)
- Knowledge of Euro Code 0, 1, 3, 8
- Knowledge of seismic codes and ability to perform seismic calculations
- Minimum of 5 years experience in structural design of steel
- Structures using computer analysis software and manual calculations
CVs can be sent by Fax: +40 372 683 414, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Râşnov, Strada Câmpului nr. 1-A
For information you can contact us on: +40 372 683 414 or Mob: 0774.639.472, Monday to Friday between 08:00 to 16:00.