We are looking for an engineer to join our team.
- Minimum University degree Structural Engineering, Preferred Master Degree in Structural Engineering and to be a Licensed Engineer
- Minimum of 4 years experience in structural design of steel structures using computer analysis software and manual calculations
- Ability to make structural design analysis and calculations.
- Ability to devise structural test programs for sample items and to interpret results
- Able and willing to make technical decisions
- Knowledge of thin walled and slender metallic structures
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of modern analysis software . RSTAB and ANSYS
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- English language knowledge (written and spoken to good standard)
- Knowledge of Euro Code 3
- To conduct structural design calculations for thin metal structures and related items in compliance with norms and group standards
- To conduct seismic design calculations for thin metal structures and related items
- To prepare technical solutions to meet potential customer requirements for complex projects where structural design is needed
- To maintain technical archive of structural calculations to comply with European norms or country specific requirements
- To contribute to Company decisions regarding structural designs
- To devise and oversee testing of new design items, to interpret results, recommend changes as needed.
- To devise and oversee routine testing of thin metal structures to comply with norms
- Come up with ideas to improve the activity and job, present to the hierarchical superior of department
- Respect Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality Management and internal rules and requirements
CVs can be sent by Fax: +40 372 683 414, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Râşnov, Strada Câmpului nr. 1-A
For information you can contact us on: +40 372 683 414 or Mob: 0774.639.472, Monday to Friday between 08:00 to 16:00.